axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Zaremskas, Michelle M N10" <Michelle.Zarems...@CIGNA.COM>
Subject RE: Why can't this be a newsgroup
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 13:17:16 GMT
I also agree....

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify
the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
information.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity
to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if
you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance. Copyright (c) 2002 CIGNA