axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Cédric Chabanois <CChaban...@cognicase.fr>
Subject RE: javax.wsdl
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2002 15:05:57 GMT
wsd4j.jar

I don't know why but this jar file is not included anymore with axis. You
can download it at the same url than axis
(http://xml.apache.org/dist/axis/nightly)

copy it to axis/lib and webapps/axis/WEB-INF/lib

Cédric

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Stickley, Jim [mailto:JStickley@birch.com]
Envoyé : mardi 16 juillet 2002 17:03
À : axis-user@xml.apache.org
Objet : javax.wsdl

Which jar file contains the javax.wsdl package?  I am getting no class def
found errors when running Java2WSDL under 7/15/02 build of beta3:

d:\BirchStuff\PreOrder\SOAPClient>java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -l
http://10.38.128.63:38080/axis/services/CSRSessionHomeSOAP -o
CSRSessionHomeSOAP.wsdl
com.Birch.PreorderComponent.CSRSessionHomeSOAPException in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/wsdl/extensions/soap/SOAPOperation
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL.createEmitter(Java2WSDL.java:214)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL.<init>(Java2WSDL.java:206)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL.main(Java2WSDL.java:476)

This same operation (no changes to the Java or the WSDL) worked fine under
beta 2.

Jim Stickley
Birch Telecom
(816) 300-6743