axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Partner, Jonas" <Jonas.Part...@gbr.xerox.com>
Subject RE: Axis and applets
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:32:10 GMT

your security policy for the plugin to grant all permissions to the applet.

Hope this helps

Jonas

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Kent [mailto:mkent03@postoffice.csu.edu.au]
Sent: 23 July 2002 02:53
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Axis and applets

Hi. I checked the mailing list archives, and it looks like other people have
had the same trouble I'm having, but no real solution was posted. The
problem
is that whenever I try to run an Axis client (which works fine as an
application)
as an applet I get errors. They occur whenever I try to initialise a Service
(Service service = new Service()), but the Java console error output says
that
it's caused by something in commons-logging. Is there a workaround to this?
Can I turn the logging off? Is something else causing the problem?

Michael.