axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Bruce Scharlau <schar...@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Deployment of my service as war-file inclusive Axis
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:56:22 GMT
At 11:06 AM 7/18/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>Hallo,
>
>I want to pack a war file which includes the Axis stuff and all files of my
>webservice. This is easy to do with Netbeans. But now I want to put the
>war-file to my provider and I do not want to execute some code to deploy my
>service. I want to make some configurations in the war-files so that if Axis
>is started from the TOMCAT of my provider my service is automatically
>deployed. How can I do that.
>
>best regards
>
>Oliver
>
>--
>Oliver Rettig
>Lachnerstr. 6
>76131 Karlsruhe
>
>ORAT Software-Entwicklung
>www.orat.de
>Steinstr. 23, 76131 Karlsruhe
>Tel.: 0721/38489600

Ok, so it's not quite the full answer, but one solution that works with
JBoss+Tomcat is what I've detailed at
http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~bscharla/jboss-net-helloWorld-EJB.html
JBoss has a plugin that integrates Axis and used web-services.xml files (ie
a renamed wsdd file) to hot deploy webservices, but it might point you in
the right direction.

Cheers,

Bruce

Dr. Bruce A. Scharlau