axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sam <bytec...@Phreaker.net>
Subject dynamic proxy problem
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2002 20:06:35 GMT
When I use the Hello client to pass a Java bean instead of a String

     String UrlString = "http://localhost:8080/ProxyHelloWorld.wsdl";
     String nameSpaceUri = "http://proxy.org/wsdl";
     String serviceName = "HelloWorld";
     String portName = "HelloIFPort";

     URL helloWsdlUrl = new URL(UrlString);
     ServiceFactory serviceFactory = ServiceFactory.newInstance();
     Service helloService = serviceFactory.createService(helloWsdlUrl,
			              new QName(nameSpaceUri, serviceName));

       HelloIF myProxy = (HelloIF) helloService.getPort(
			 new QName(nameSpaceUri, portName), proxy.HelloIF.class);

	Test myobject= new Test(); // test is a JavaBean and a jaxrpc comliantt
	myProxy.sayHello(myobject);

The client throws an exception

serialization error: no serializer is registered for (null,
{http://proxy.org/wsdl}Test)

The same example works fine when I use the stub directly. Anyone know
whats going on ?

/s