axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tom Lianza <...@fokkit.com>
Subject Install - works fine on XP, no good on Linux
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2002 20:17:51 GMT
The error message I'm getting is here:
http://fokkit.kicks-ass.org:8180/axis/happyaxis.jsp
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/soap/SOAPException

I have the same jar files in the same places on my XP machine and my
Debian machine (link above).  The XP machine works, and the Debian one
doesn't.  Only real differences I can think of: XP has jdk1.4, Linux is
on 1.3.  XP also has Tomcat 4.0.4 while the Linux box is running 4.0.3.
 Any ideas on what might be the problem?  The jar locations are the same
in both cases (and provided below for reference).

Thanks,
Tom

In /common/lib I have:
jaxrpc.jar