axis-java-user mailing list archives

From James Black <jbl...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: .NET does not take WSDL generated by Axis
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2002 03:10:14 GMT
Naresh Bhatia wrote:

> I am trying to load a WSDL generated by Axis (Java2WSDL) into Visual
> Studio .NET. Visual Studio loads it without any complains. A web
> reference is created for the service but the associated classes are
> not created. Any idea where I could look for the problem?

  The class was created when it created the web reference.  You need to
import the assembly name into your project, and then you can reference
it as you do any other class.
  Find the class that was created from your web reference. It will be in
the same directory as your project that you included the web reference.