axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <Geza.Sz...@nokia.com>
Subject RE: Can't find Trusted Cert.
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 07:36:32 GMT

Hi,

  Try running your client and server with SSL debug ON.
(java -Djavax.net.debug=ssl ...) This way you can see what's really
happening. You can find out whether the system finds your trusstore file.
Or maybe the problem is exactly what the exception says: there is
no proper certificate in your truststore. In this case you should
import one into your truststore. Or the other side is sending the wrong
certificate ?
Good luck, Geza