axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Supriyo Chatterjea <supriyo_chatter...@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject Problem with GetQuote1 & location of WSDL file
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 15:11:50 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to run the GetQuote1 example using a client
and a server. So on the client all I have is
GetQuote1.class and on the server, I've got the
GetQuote.wsdl and StockQuoteService.class.

So I've modified the following line in GetQuote1.java
from:

---method getQuote1()---
Service service = new Service( new
URL("file:GetQuote.wsdl"), servQN );

to:

Service service = new Service(
"http://localhost:8080/GetQuote.wsdl", servQN );

I've got the GetQuote.wsdl file in the following
directory:

jakarta-tomcat-4.0.4/webapps/ROOT

I've removed the WSDL file from the directory where
I'm running GetQuote1.java. (I've also got rid of the
first line of GetQuote1.java, i.e. "package
samples.stock".)

When I try to run GetQuote1 however, I get the
following error message:

javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Error processing WSDL
document: http://localhost:8080/GetQuote.wsdl
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://localhost:8080/GetQuote.wsdl

However, I can access the WSDL file from my browser
using the url: http://localhost:8080/GetQuote.wsdl

Is there some step I'm missing here? Where exactly is
the WSDL file supposed to be located? And how do I
specify it in GetQuote1.java?

Thanks,
Supriyo