axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Miguel A Paraz <mpa...@mparaz.com>
Subject Re: Web services on a wireless adhoc network
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 08:42:53 GMT
This intersection of SOAP and P2P sounds interesting to me... this could
still be part of Axis since it falls under 'Extensible Interaction.'

On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 03:55:21PM +0800, Supriyo Chatterjea wrote:
> Any comments on this model? Do you think Xerces2 is
> suitable for an embedded device or are there some
> other more lightweight XML parsers out there which are
> capable of running on Java and both reading and
> writing XML files?

Do you mean J2ME?  Xerces is quite fat for that.  This project has a parser
small enough for J2ME:

  http://www.extreme.indiana.edu/xgws/xsoap/index.html

I haven't tried their SOAP, though.

--