axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Roughley <rough...@yahoo.com>
Subject re: Deserialization of Java beans
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 21:37:49 GMT
Jeffery,

I had the same problem this morning (ok, it was most of the start of
this week).  I found by not using the java2wsdl and wsdl2java code
generators, it worked.  My suspicion is that it is in the deployment
descriptors that are generated - haven't had time to follow up yet.

/Ian

I have set up a server and client using Axis, and need to send a Java
bean back and forth.  I can make the Jave bean serialize, but
deserialization throws an error on both sides (it can't find the
deserializer).  Both basic and complex Java beans produce this error.
Thanks for your help.
    -Jeffrey

Do You Yahoo!?