axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Stocker, Walter" <Walter.Stoc...@t-systems.com>
Subject AW: How do you get to the Call object from auto-genenerated clien t stub ?
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2002 16:51:33 GMT
You can define additional informations to be carried with the
soap header in the <binding> element's <operation> child element,
e. g.

<operation name="registration">
  <soap:operation soapAction="">
    <input>
      <soap:header message="..." part="expiration" use="encoded"
         namespace="" encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>

The <soap:header> element indicates that the expiration part of the message
appears as a SOAP header.

The part="expiration" has to be defined in the message definition of the
operation, e. g.

  <message name="...">
    <part name="expiration" element="xsd:string">
  </message>

Hope, the information helped a bit... ;-)

cu

 Dipl. Inform. (FH) Walter Stocker
 T-Systems International GmbH
 Software Developer
 System Integration
 Address: Memmelsdorfer Str. 209a, 96052 Bamberg
 Phone: +49 (09 51) 40 97 - 1 46
 Fax: +49 (09 51) 40 97 - 2 00
 E-Mail: mailto:Walter.Stocker@t-systems.com
 Internet: http://www.t-systems.com