axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Schoernig <a.schoer...@winwalk.com>
Subject Problem to run my webservice "no such operation"
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 07:25:57 GMT
hi ...

I have programmed a WSDL file, than i used wsdl2java and modified my
xxxxSOAPBindingImpl-class to make the things i would like to do...
then i used the deploy.wsdd file to add it to my axis...

so far no problems...

than i start the xxxxServiceTestCase and all i get is:

.- Mapping Exception to AxisFault AxisFault  faultCode:
{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.generalException  faultString: No such
operation 'getHcp'  faultActor: null  faultDetail:  	stackTrace:
AxisFault  faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.generalException
faultString: No such operation 'getHcp'  faultActor: null  faultDetail:   No
such operation 'getHcp' 	at
org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.processMessage(RPCProvider.java:1
75) 	at
org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.invoke(JavaProvider.java:289)
at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:
71) 	at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:150)

but the methods i programmed...

when i look to my /axis/servlet/AxisServlet
I saw my service, but no methods...

Any idea ???

I use : Win2k prof (all updates),  Axis beta 3, JBuilder 6, Tomcat 4.0.4...

bye and thanks for reading and hope to get an answer...

Andreas Schoernig

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Andreas Schörnig
-Entwicklung -