axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Heitzso <heit...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: JDK 1.4 Java aint finding javax.*
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:05:57 GMT
I want to second that comment re Sun revisiting the ClassLoader thing.
I've spent some 8 hours thrashing this, my env is still broken, and
I thought I knew what I was doing.

Our policy is to _not_ assume we can put jar files in a servlet
container lib directory (since we won't own the box when app is
distributed) and another of our projects conflicts with the
parser setup required by axis.  So, not using java.endorsed.dirs,
etc.  I'm running tomcat 4.0.4 so trying to put everything
in WEB-INF/lib but that's not working either.

:(

Heitzso