axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: JDK 1.4 Java aint finding javax.*
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 23:04:01 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe" <beripome@yahoo.com>
To: <axis-user@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 3:12 PM
Subject: Re: JDK 1.4 Java aint finding javax.*

> The latest beta, beta 3.
>
> happyaxis.jsp gives:
>
> --------------
> Warning: could not find class
> org.apache.xml.security.Init from file xmlsec.jar
> Attachments will not work
> See http://xml.apache.org/security/
>

> Warning: could not find resource server-config.wsdd
> There is no a server configuration file;run
> AdminClient to create oneThe core axis libraries are
> present. 1 optional axis library is missing
> ----------
>
> Everything else shows as fine.
>
> ---------------
> Found SAAJ API (javax.xml.soap.SOAPMessage) at
> F:\Tomcat\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib\saaj.jar
> Found JAX-RPC API (javax.xml.rpc.Service) at
> F:\Tomcat\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib\jaxrpc.jar

it is still pickign these up from the webapp, rather than common/lib; I dont
know if that is an issue or not, but it is the only thing that I see.

I just reinstalled tomcat this afternoon; upgrading java from 1.3.1 to 1.4
broke it somehow. A clean install and it is now working.

Attached is my build file to deploy in axis (after building the war file in
the war target), for the CVS version of axis only. This copies things into
the right place as it goes.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE project [
  <!ENTITY properties SYSTEM "file:xmls/properties.xml">
  <!ENTITY paths  SYSTEM "file:xmls/path_refs.xml">
  <!ENTITY taskdefs SYSTEM "file:xmls/taskdefs.xml">
  <!ENTITY taskdefs_post_compile SYSTEM
"file:xmls/taskdefs_post_compile.xml">
]>

<project name="deploy" default="default" basedir=".">
  &properties;
  &paths;

  <target name="war">
    <ant inheritall="false" antfile="build.xml" target="war"/>
  </target>

  <target name="deploy">
    <fail unless="env.CATALINA_HOME"/>
    <copy todir="${env.CATALINA_HOME}/webapps/axis">
      <fileset dir="${build.webapp}"
        includes="**/*"/>
    </copy>
    <copy todir="${env.CATALINA_HOME}/common/lib">
      <fileset dir="${build.lib}">
        <include name="saaj.jar" />
        <include name="jaxrpc.jar" />
      </fileset>
    </copy>
  </target>

  <target name="default" depends="deploy" />

  <target name="all" depends="war,deploy" />

</project>