axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Darren Barefoot" <darren.baref...@capeclear.com>
Subject RE: Beautify your WSDL view...
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 08:22:00 GMT
Hi,

Yeah, we've found the occasional WSDL file that chokes it. I'll take a
look at it and see if I can figure out what the problem is with that
particular file. I just checked it on the following randomly-selected
WSDLs from Xmethods:

http://ws.cdyne.com/whoisforip/queryip.asmx?wsdl
http://samples.bowstreet.com/bowstreet5/webengine/xmethods/gcd/Action!ge
tWSDL
http://www.marotz.se/scripts/SlashdotHeadlines.exe/wsdl/ISlashdotHeadlin
eProvider

And they all worked. I'll get back to you on this. Thanks. DB.