axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pfeiffer, Richard" <Richard_Pfeif...@tesseract.com>
Subject Re: NoSuchMethod in CatalogPublisherService from Wrox Axis Book
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 21:39:11 GMT
I found my problem in the archives.

I am using Beta 2 and the method signature for message-based services has
changed since Beta 1 from having two parameters, like this,

public Element[] publishCatalog(MessageContext context,
    Vector soapBodyElements) throws Exception

to having a single parameter, like this

public Element[] publishCatalog(Vector soapBodyElements) throws Exception

Once I made the change, everything worked just fine.

Richard

P.S. I did a search in the archives on "NoSuchMethod" and didn't find the
message that contained the answer to my problem. After I posted, I did a
search on "wrox", and there it was. The thing is, the message in question
contained "NoSuchMethod" in both its title and body. Does anybody know why
it didn't show up in the first search?