axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Ansaldi" <oansa...@westglobal.com>
Subject jaxrpc: how to retrieve the endpoint from within a handler?
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:19:05 GMT
Hi,

is there a way to retrieve the Service and the Operation that are being
requested in a jaxrpc Handler?
Basically, what would be the equivalent of:
org.apache.axis.MessageContext.getService()
and
org.apache.axis.MessageContext.getOperation()

Assuming the javax.xml.rpc.MessageContext is a
javax.xml.rpc.SOAPMessageContext, it is possible to retrieve the operation
from the SOAPBody. But I'm still missing the Service itself.
I am looking for a generic solution (ie: no guarantee that SoapAction is
present, no specific client requirement...).

Thanks in advance,
O.