axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Arne M. Degenring" <a...@degenring.de>
Subject Strange bug: Axis in Tomcat 4.0.4 and .NET
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 08:12:02 GMT
Hi everybody,

I recently upgraded to Tomcat 4.0.4 and found out a problem with .NET.
I'm running Tomcat on port 8081. When I access a WSDL file via IE 6.0
at:

http://localhost:8081/axis/services/SomeWS?wsdl

I get back the WSDL file which contains the correct adress location:

<wsdlsoap:address
location="http://localhost:8081/axis/services/SomeWS"/>

No problem so far. BUT: When I access the same WSDL URL from the
Microsoft .NET platform, e.g. via .NET WebService Studio or via .NET's
wsdl.exe tool, the port number is missing in the WSDL's adress
location!!

<wsdlsoap:address location="http://localhost/axis/services/SomeWS"/>

.NET's generated proxy class (SubmitWSService.cs) does not work, of
course, because of the missing port number. This strange behaviour first
occured after I upgraded to Tomcat 4.0.4. No problem with 4.0.3.

BTW: I'm using the Axis build 2002-07-01.

Any ideas?

- Arne