axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dennis Carroll" <Dennis.Carr...@DOT.STATE.MN.US>
Subject Keeping original file names of attachments.
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:47:26 GMT
Hi all,

I have written a mail service (by adding java mail calls to the attachments example) that
sends attachments but the names of the attached files are made up by axis.  What steps do
I have to take to retain/use the original file names?    When viewed from groupwise the names
appear as Part.001, Part.002, ... etc.  When viewed from Outlook the names appear as ATT00187.dat
ATT00188.dat, ... etc.  I am a novice at both axis and java mail so please forgive if this
is a java mail question.

Regards,
Dennis