axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Bob Cotton <bcot...@synxis.com>
Subject Re: Castor Serializer/Deserializer to be added in Axis ?
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:55:55 GMT
>>>>> "olivier" == olivier brand <olivier.brand@vodafone-us.com> writes:

    olivier> Axis developers, Following the emails I sent a few days
    olivier> ago about Castor. I have implemented a set of
    olivier> Serializers/Deserializers for Castor objects.

That's awesome!!

    olivier> The advantage with these is a better handling of your XML
    olivier> Schemas (compared to what WSDL2Java generates), and a
    olivier> validation built in the Castor framework.

    olivier> How can I contribute to Axis ?

I'd say just post to the list. ;-)

- bob

--
SynXis Corporation      | bob@synxis.com    | Obstacles are those frightful
1610 Wynkoop, Suite 400 | Ph: (303)595-2511 | things you see when you take your