axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Olivier.Br...@vodafone-us.com
Subject Re: Castor Serializer/Deserializer to be added in Axis ?
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 22:07:44 GMT

I will do.

I will be looking at extending the JavaWriterFactory in order to change the
generation of XML Schema objects and generate the right stubs.

Olivier

                    Bob Cotton

                    <bcotton@synxi       To:     axis-user@xml.apache.org

                    s.com>               cc:

                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: Castor Serializer/Deserializer to
be added in Axis ?
                    bcotton@synxis

                    .com

                    06/20/2002

                    02:55 PM

                    Please respond

                    to axis-user

    olivier> Axis developers, Following the emails I sent a few days
    olivier> ago about Castor. I have implemented a set of
    olivier> Serializers/Deserializers for Castor objects.

That's awesome!!

    olivier> The advantage with these is a better handling of your XML
    olivier> Schemas (compared to what WSDL2Java generates), and a
    olivier> validation built in the Castor framework.

    olivier> How can I contribute to Axis ?

I'd say just post to the list. ;-)

- bob

--
SynXis Corporation      | bob@synxis.com    | Obstacles are those frightful

1610 Wynkoop, Suite 400 | Ph: (303)595-2511 | things you see when you take
your
Denver, CO  80202       | Fax:(303)534-4257 | eyes off your goal.  -Henry
Ford