axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Casey A Swenson" <caswe...@us.ibm.com>
Subject re: java2wsdl
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 20:03:53 GMT

java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -o wp.wsdl -l
"http://alina.acomp.usf.edu:8080/axis/services/AxisLMSServer"
edu/usf/acomp/axis/AxisLMSServer

-i believe should be should be-

java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -o wp.wsdl -l
"http://alina.acomp.usf.edu:8080/axis/services/AxisLMSServer"
edu.usf.acomp.axis.AxisLMSServer

Casey Swenson
caswenso@us.ibm.com

                      James Black

                      <jblack@ieee.org>        To:       axis-user@xml.apache.org

                                               cc:

                      06/05/2002 02:44         Subject:  re: java2wsdl

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-user

Hello,
  I am trying to get this utility to work, and I don't know what I am
doing wrong.  I have an interface called AxisLMSServer, in package
edu.usf.acomp.axis. I have defined three methods in here, and compiled
the class.
  I then try
java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -o wp.wsdl -l
"http://alina.acomp.usf.edu:8080/axis/services/AxisLMSServer"
edu/usf/acomp/axis/AxisLMSServer

  I am getting a class not found exception.  When I tried
java edu/usf/acomp/axis/AxisLMSServer I got a complaint that the class
didn't have a main.
  This is an interface, not a class.  Is there some way for this to work
for an interface?

  Thank you for any help.

  I am using the beta2 version, btw and jdk1.4.