axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jim.Jack...@SunGard.com
Subject Re: WSDL from .jws files?
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:02:26 GMT

When I try
http://nagoya.apache.org:5049/axis/StockQuoteService.jws?wsdl
I get a connection refused message

Jim Jackson
SunGard EBS

                    Sam Ruby

                    <rubys@apache.       To:     axis-user@xml.apache.org

                    org>                 cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: WSDL from .jws files?

                    06/25/2002

                    08:03 PM

                    Please respond

                    to axis-user

Douglas Bitting wrote:

> Is it possible to retrieve the WSDL from .jws files?  If I retrieve
 > http://.../axis/Hello.jws?wsdl, I get the following:
>
> AXIS error
> Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:
> The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!  targetService
is Hello.jws

I believe this has been fixed since beta 2.  You can see it in operation
here:

http://nagoya.apache.org:5049/axis/StockQuoteService.jws?wsdl

- Sam Ruby

Confidentiality Notice:

personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  This
message may contain confidential information.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this  message is strictly prohibited.  If you
e-mail, and delete the original message.