axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jim.Jack...@SunGard.com
Subject Re: Learning the code
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 18:24:31 GMT

There is a book.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1861007159/ref%3Dnosim/theprogrammer-20/002-5609332-0700039

Jim Jackson
SunGard EBS

                    Kevin.Bedell@s

                    unlife.com           To:     axis-user@xml.apache.org

                                         cc:

                    06/27/2002           Subject:     Learning the code

                    12:51 PM

                    Please respond

                    to axis-user

I'm new to Axis and am interested in understanding the code and how it
works.

Can anyone give recommendations as to which packages/java files may be most
useful for me to look at first? Where should I start?

Thanks for all the efforts -

Kevin

Confidentiality Notice:

personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  This
message may contain confidential information.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this  message is strictly prohibited.  If you
e-mail, and delete the original message.