axis-java-user mailing list archives

From bu...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: Java files generated by WSDL2Java
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:15:57 GMT
This is a bug.  If you use the WSDL2Java flag "-H" you WILL see
Order_Helper.java.  Without this flag, the stuff in this class goes into
Order.java.  So the code is always being generated, just not always in its
own file.  There should be a check for the "-H" flag before this name is
added to the list of generated file names.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Sandeep Lakshmipathy/India/IBM@IBMIN on 06/13/2002 05:11:59 AM