axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: wsdl2java bug?
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 15:17:37 GMT
Yes, this does look like a bug.  Most of our <element> clauses are of the
form
<element name="X" type="Y"/>  where this one is
<element name="X" ref="Z"/>

Could you try your scenario with a type instead of a referenced element to
see if that works?

Also, could you open a bug with bugzilla?  http://nagoya.apache.
org/bugzilla/index.html  There are more and more axis-users and almost no
increase in active axis committers, so we often lose track of axis-user.
Reporting the bug through bugzilla ensures that we will look at it
eventually.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

"Dennis Reil" <axis@reil-online.de> on 06/06/2002 08:30:53 AM