axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Olivier.Br...@vodafone-us.com
Subject Re: NoSuchMethodException...
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 20:49:56 GMT

Where are your type mappings for the array, Vector, ... ??
Have you registered the service ?

Olivier

                    "Hurst, Cyrus"

                    <Cyrus_Hurst@tvra       To:     "'axis-user@xml.apache.org'" <axis-user@xml.apache.org>

                    tings.com>              cc:

                                            Subject:     NoSuchMethodException...

                    06/18/2002 01:42

                    PM

                    Please respond to

                    axis-user

All,
   I keep running into this problem and haven't found the cause of it .. I
am testing out a message-based service .
     In my client code I have this as my endPointURL :
                String endpointURL =
"http://localhost:8080/axis/services/CPRMessagingService";

     In my message service class this is the method signature :
                public Element[] updateAssociateProfile(MessageContext
context, Vector soapBodyElements) throws Exception

     In my deploy.wsdd I have :
        <service name="CPRMessagingService" provider="java:MSG">
           <parameter name="className" value="TestCprMessagingService" />
           <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="updateAssociateProfile"
/>
        </service>

     In the generated wsdl :
       <wsdl:portType name="TestCprMessagingService">
       <wsdl:operation name="updateAssociateProfile" parameterOrder="in0
in1">
       <wsdl:input message="intf:updateAssociateProfileRequest" />
       <wsdl:output message="intf:updateAssociateProfileResponse" />
       <wsdl:fault message="intf:Exception" name="Exception" />
       </wsdl:operation>
       </wsdl:portType>

  As you can see the method name(updateAssociateProfile) is consistent
throughout the code yet I'm getting NoSuchMethodException  on both client
and server console .  Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Cyrus