axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jim.Jack...@SunGard.com
Subject RE: List with HTTP servers on with AXIS installs and runs?
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:44:59 GMT

My runtime problem was cleared when I start TomCat with
-Djava.endorsed.dirs=<path to axis libs)

Jim Jackson
SunGard EBS

                    "Schie, Sjaak van"

                    <sjaak_van_schie@nl.comp       To:     "'axis-user@xml.apache.org'"
<axis-user@xml.apache.org>
                    uware.com>                     cc:

                                                   Subject:     RE: List with HTTP servers
on with AXIS installs
                    06/17/2002 04:27 AM             and runs?

                    Please respond to

                    axis-user

Jim,

I haven't tried Tomcat 4.1.2 with AXIS.
This because I already encountered a runtime problem using another Java
Servlet.
Tomcat 4.1.2 seems to scan the .jar of the Servlet and fails doing so. At
least on windows.

The Exception I see is (with my own Servlet):
    javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception processing JAR at resource
path /WEB-INF/lib/wrd2016.jar

I posted the problem to the tomcat-user list:
   http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&m=102285860507351&w=2

Probably you are facing a similar problem.

Sjaak van Schie
Compuware