axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Schie, Sjaak van" <sjaak_van_sc...@nl.compuware.com>
Subject List with HTTP servers on with AXIS installs and runs?
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 06:18:14 GMT
Hello All,

When tring to install Axis I discovered, like others also did ;-), that some
versions of TomCat don't work after following the installation instructions.

Probably other people also discovered some difficulties when installing Axis
on other HTTP servers. Maybe they even have a workaround for to make Axis
run.

Is it a good idea to create a list with HTTP servers on which the AXIS beta2
has been installed and runs. And a workaround when that is available.

A start for this list can be:
TomCat 4.0.1 | OK
TomCat 4.0.2 | Class loading problems | Move jaxrpc.jar to common/lib
directory
TomCat 4.0.3 | Class loading problems | See TomCat 4.0.2
TomCat 4.0.4-b3 | OK

Then when the list is complete enough I suggest it to be added to the
installation documentation.

Sjaak van Schie

and then destroy it.