axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chohan, DB (Dharmesh)" <D.B.Cho...@dl.ac.uk>
Subject Runtime Exception
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:05:08 GMT
Hi,

I have already raised this query but had no response.  I have got a web
service which runs okay on windows with axis beta1.  I have been trying to
run the same application on Linux with axis beta2, and I get the following
exception.  I can compile the MDSService.java file okay but when it is run
as a web service, ie jws, it gives this error at runtime.  Does anybody know
or point me to

Error while compiling:
/opt/xml-axis-beta2/webapps/axis/WEB-INFjwsClasses/MDSService.java
Error while compiling:
/opt/xml-axis-beta2/webapps/axis/WEB-INFjwsClasses/MDSService.java
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:13
4)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.endElement(Deserializati
onContextImpl.java:875)
        at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(AbstractSAXParser.jav
a:559)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNamespaceBinder.handleEndElement(XMLNamespaceBinde
r.java:853)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNamespaceBinder.endElement(XMLNamespaceBinder.java
:643)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.handleEndElement(XMLDTDValidator.
java:2978)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.endElement(XMLDTDValidator.java:9
18)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.handleEndElement(XMLDo
cumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1145)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(XMLDocu
mentFragmentScannerImpl.java:988)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatc
her.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1446)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocume
ntFragmentScannerImpl.java:333)
        at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.StandardParserConfiguration.parse(StandardParserCo
nfiguration.java:529)
        at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.StandardParserConfiguration.parse(StandardParserCo
nfiguration.java:585)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:147)
        at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:114
8)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(DeserializationCon
textImpl.java:202)
        at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:428)
        at MDSQuery.mdsConnect(MDSQuery.java:503)
        at MDSQuery.submitButtonActionPerformed(MDSQuery.java:282)
        at MDSQuery.access$500(MDSQuery.java:24)
... MORE

Attached is the extract of client side source code.

 <<client.txt>>
Thanks in anticipation
Dharmesh