axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Cohan, Sean" <SCo...@goSPS.com>
Subject RE: Errors running sample clients
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 21:05:28 GMT
I was really hoping that your suggestion would work and I'd be off to the
races, but...

I then got the following error:

C:\xml-axis-beta2\samples\userguide\example2>java
samples.userguide.example2.CalcClient -p8080 add 2 5
- Exception:
org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException: java.lang.SecurityException: sealing
violation
        at
org.apache.axis.configuration.FileProvider.configureEngine(FileProvider.java
:218)
        at org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.init(AxisEngine.java:173)
        at org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.<init>(AxisEngine.java:158)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.<init>(AxisClient.java:84)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Service.getAxisClient(Service.java:135)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Service.<init>(Service.java:144)
        at samples.userguide.example2.CalcClient.main(CalcClient.java:89)
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis.InternalException:
org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException: java.lang.Security
Exception: sealing violation
        at org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.init(AxisEngine.java:175)
        at org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.<init>(AxisEngine.java:158)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.<init>(AxisClient.java:84)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Service.getAxisClient(Service.java:135)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Service.<init>(Service.java:144)
        at samples.userguide.example2.CalcClient.main(CalcClient.java:89)

I swithced out crimson.jar for jaxp.jar but got the following error.

C:\xml-axis-beta2\samples\userguide\example2>java
samples.userguide.example2.CalcClient -p8080 add 2 5
org/xml/sax/ContentHandler
        at
org.apache.axis.configuration.FileProvider.configureEngine(FileProvider.java
:209)
        at org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.init(AxisEngine.java:173)
        at org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.<init>(AxisEngine.java:158)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.<init>(AxisClient.java:84)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Service.getAxisClient(Service.java:135)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Service.<init>(Service.java:144)
        at samples.userguide.example2.CalcClient.main(CalcClient.java:89)

Help...