axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tolsch, Ed" <Ed.Tol...@fmr.com>
Subject wsdl2java bug?
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 21:19:26 GMT
I'm wondering if the wsdl2java has a bug or I'm doing something wrong.

I have the following within my WSDL file:

. . .
        <xsd0:element name="Participant">
                <xsd0:complexType>
                        <xsd0:sequence>
                                <xsd0:element
ref="xsd1:ParticipantLifeEvent" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
                         </xsd0:sequence>
                        <xsd0:attribute name="transaction"
type="xsd0:string" use="optional"/>
                 </xsd0:complexType>
        </xsd0:element>
. . .

When I run wsdl2java, the bean which gets generated looks like the
following:

public class Participant implements java.io.Serializable
{
	. . .
    private com.fmr.fesco.hw.axis.ParticipantLifeEvent participantLifeEvent;

     getters()
      setters()
}

I would have expected to see the variable participantLifeEvent defined as
some type of Vector since it is unbounded in the WSDL? A Participant can
have multiple ParticipantLifeEvents.
 Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Ed Tolsch
ed.tolsch@fmr.com