axis-java-user mailing list archives

From thomas.che...@ascentialsoftware.com
Subject RE: how to get an exist session
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:55:24 GMT

I assume that what you call "another service" is another web service
deployed in the same Axis server.
With this assumption, if both service are deployed with a session scope (see
Axis doc, specific property to use in the WSDD file), and if they are both
called from the same client (which needs to support cookies like the Axis
java client API does), then it should work.

Thomas

-----Original Message-----
From: William Guo [mailto:williamguomd@yahoo.com.cn]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 3:50 AM
To: axis-user
Subject: how to get an exist session

Hello All,
   I use session in a service as following:
   Session session =
MessageContext.getCurrentContext().getSession();
   session.set("test", "Hello World!");

   Then in another service, I want to find out the
session and get the object "Hello World!" in it.
   How can I find out the session?
   if I use the following setense:
   	Session session =
MessageContext.getCurrentContext().getSession();
   then I find it produce a new session.

   I looked throuth some old message in the mail list
and still don't know the answer.

   Thanks in advance!
   William Guo