axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Naresh Bhatia <NBha...@sapient.com>
Subject RE: Parameters Name
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 02:39:43 GMT
Well, I tried compiling my interface class with -g but that does not put the
parameter names in the wsdl. I had to create a dummy implementation class,
compile it with -g and then supply it to Java2WSDL with the --implClass
option. Only then the proper parameter names were generated. Can anyone in
the group explain what's the right way to do this?

Thanks.
Naresh

-----Original Message-----
From: Heitzso [mailto:heitzso@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 8:37 PM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: Parameters Name

I tried this with just my class compiled with -g and it worked
great.  I assume the --implClass option is provided if you don't
want to go to the trouble of compiling a special debug-version
of your class in your usual place.

i.e., I set up a 'wsdl' target in ant but I rip out my
standard build tree first to insure I get a good -g
compile, compile -g, build the wsdl file (w/o --implClass),
and finally rip out the tree again (so next time build
clean optimized version of the class files).  Of course
there are cleaner ways of doing all of this, but I
can image why the --implClass option is provided.

Heitzso