axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Vardeman <andr...@iastate.edu>
Subject Re: Several SOAP body blocks - can Axis deal with it
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 14:26:16 GMT
I believe Brian is correct about RPC, since the single immediate child of
the SOAP Body has the name of the method to invoke.  Wouldn't make much
sense to have another one.

As for doc/lit, yes, I presume Axis handles multiple immediate children of
the SOAP Body just fine.  All of my doc/lit stuff has been with only one
child, but when you're doing doc/lit with Axis, you can write a service
with a method that takes a java.util.Vector of DOM Elements as input.

Andrew