axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rogerio Saran <rsa...@organox.com.br>
Subject Re: Several SOAP body blocks - can Axis deal with it
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 18:38:03 GMT
Matthias, you have another 2 options.

	* Place the XML data as a SOAP attachment.
	  Looks like they were made for this (to send a piece
	  of data not belonging to the SOAP RPC standard types)

	* Encode your serialized XML into a base64 response field.
	  Quick, dirty, but works.

I am using attachments to implement services producing complex XML
documents. The schema for these documents does not matter to the SOAP
transport, who just pass them along. The documents make sense only to my
"server" and "client" applications.

[]s

*Saran