axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Olga Caprotti <Olga.Capro...@risc.uni-linz.ac.at>
Subject wsdl2java io.exception problem
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 09:27:23 GMT
We are currently using axis to implement mathematical web services.
In our last example, I have installed a service for Symbolic Integration at:
http://perseus.risc.uni-linz.ac.at:8080/axis/services/SymbolicIntegration?wsdl

We can use the service by a hand-written client however trying to
generate the java classes automatically using wsdl2java yields the
following error.

java.io.IOException: Type http://www.openmath.org/OpenMath:OMOBJ is
referenced but not defined.
         at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.SymbolTable.checkForUndefined(SymbolTable.jav
a:405)
         at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.SymbolTable.add(SymbolTable.java:331)
         at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.Emitter.emit(Emitter.java:188)
         at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.Emitter.emit(Emitter.java:155)
         at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java$WSDLRunnable.run(WSDL2Java.java:725)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

I have also tried to manually rewrite the wsdl description by importing
the OpenMath schema (see attachment) and I get again:

java.io.IOException: Type http://www.openmath.org/OpenMath:OMSTR is
referenced but not defined.
         at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.SymbolTable.checkForUndefined(SymbolTable.java:405)
         at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.SymbolTable.add(SymbolTable.java:331)
         at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.Emitter.emit(Emitter.java:188)
         at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.Emitter.emit(Emitter.java:155)
         at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java$WSDLRunnable.run(WSDL2Java.java:725)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Any hint?

Thank you
Olga

Olga Caprotti         caprotti@risc.uni-linz.ac.at
RISC-Linz, Johannes Kepler University, A-4040 Linz