axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <Geza.Sz...@nokia.com>
Subject Call object and properties
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 13:49:46 GMT
Hi,

  In Beta 2 I used the following trick: in the stub generated
by WSDL2Java I set some properties, which were used by a client
side handler later. Now I fetched yesterday's nightly build, and
I try to execute the same test. Now it gives me a failure, because
the Call object will accept only properties listed in the Call
class, and nothing more. How can I set named properties then  ?
Will this support be discontinued, or is this just a temporary
situation in this nightly build ? Maybe we have an other way to do this ?
  Help with this please, because if I fail with this, I'll probably
will have to rewrite my whole project. :(((

  Br, Geza