axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <Geza.Sz...@nokia.com>
Subject RE: MessageContext at server side
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 14:09:52 GMT
Try using MessageContext.getCurrentContext()

-----Original Message-----
From: ext Wimmer, Matthias [mailto:matthias.wimmer@scr.siemens.com]
Sent: 11. June 2002 16:08
To: 'axis-user@xml.apache.org'
Subject: MessageContext at server side

Hello,

I read that the current MessageContext can be retrieved at server side (using JWS files) very
simple: you just add a MessageContext parameter to your method. I wrote the following method
and published the whole class as a JWS file.

       public String echoMethod(  MessageContext msgContext, String arg ) {

            bla bla bla
            return arg;
       }

But it doesn't work in case of calling this method with only one string parameter. I get this
exception:
       Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: argument type mismatch
        at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:134)

Has anybody else had problems with this kind of retrieving the MessageContext? Is there any
other way to get the MessageContext?

best regards
Matthias Wimmer