axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Wimmer, Matthias" <matthias.wim...@scr.siemens.com>
Subject RE: Several SOAP body blocks - can Axis deal with it
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:42:31 GMT
Werner:

Until now all this works fine with my project. I would appreciate if you let
me know what you will figure out.

Thank you in advance

Matthias

-----Original Message-----
From: Dittmann Werner [mailto:Werner.Dittmann@icn.siemens.de]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 2:54 AM
To: 'axis-user@xml.apache.org'
Subject: AW: Several SOAP body blocks - can Axis deal with it

Matthias,
this is exactly what I meant with my first question.
Here you have one boby block that encodes a SOAP RPC
request and a second block that encodes some other
data that ist _not_ related to the SOAP RPC request.
I'm going to check Axis code if Axis supports this
usage, i.e. if Axis uses only those body blocks that
map to some registered/deployed service (RPC and MSG
type service) and ignoring others.

regards,
Werner