axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Miguel A Paraz <...@free.net.ph>
Subject Re: Proper use of ServiceLifecycle (Re: question on migrating from Soap 2.2 to Axis)
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 08:09:41 GMT
On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 10:49:10AM -0500, Andrew Vardeman wrote:
> No, sessions aren't required.  I was describing something I'm using for
> which the ServiceLifecycle functionality was added more recently than beta
> 2.  Just thought maybe the functionality you're looking for was added
> recently too.  But it sounds like your problem is something different and
> that's all I've got, so... good luck :)

Thanks :)  It's not all that important since I'm still experimenting.

What would be another way of maintaining a persistent database connection,
connecting and disconnecting from a database upon service startup and shutdown?

--
Miguel A Paraz             <http://mparaz.com>	Mobile: +63-916-423-7922
Imperium Technology, Inc.  <map@imperium.ph>	Office: +63-2-812-3155