axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Heitzso <heit...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: a newbie question
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 18:55:14 GMT
suggest you provide a sample of your client code that's setting
up the call.

I've never hit that and I've written quite a few clients for
axis servers in axis, pocketsoap, and mozilla javascript soap.

Also would be useful if you're running on *nix to use tcpflow
and capture the actual traffic.  That's usually a very fast
way to sort out what's going wrong.  Windows side you can use
tcp tunnel, or PocketSOAP's tools to capture the http traffic.

Heitzso