axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sudhir" <sud...@infolead.com>
Subject Re: Registering the serializer/deserializer!
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 19:35:15 GMT
John,
 Thanks for the reply.
I have no idea what is being used on the server side. I am using a client to access a publicly
hosted exception. I have attached the client that i generated and the wsdl file. Please can
you help me what is wrong with the client that I generated?

Thanks in advance
Sudhir

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of
doubt.
Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous
and dreadful.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Pirie
  To: 'axis-user@xml.apache.org'
  Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 8:18 AM
  Subject: RE: Registering the serializer/deserializer!

  Sudhir,

  This seems to me to be an acceptable way to register the (de)serializers on the client,
though I had used one of the other variations of registerTypeMapping.

  Are you specifying the type mapping in the wsdd file on the server?  Something like:

          <beanMapping qname="ns1:TAnyWhoInfo"
                       xmlns:ns1="http://tempuri.org"
                       languageSpecificType="java:my.package.TAnyWhoInfo" />

  From what I have read recently, it seems as though this element will be scoped; so if you
place it within a service, it will be so scoped.

  You could also opt to use <typeMapping>, for which <beanMapping> is a shorthand.

  John Michael Pirie