axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Haddad" <chris.had...@cobia.net>
Subject RE: Issues compiling the java classes generated by wsdl2Java tool
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2002 15:12:44 GMT
Martin -

The reference is to a class in the jndi.jar file.

/Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Pichardo [mailto:martinpi@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2002 10:06 AM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Issues compiling the java classes generated by wsdl2Java tool

I apoligize for the rookie question, I am new to the Java platform and
axis.
I have installed the SUN JDK 1.2.2_10, xerces, junit and axis beta2. I
can
successfully generate the java classes from a wsdl file using the axis
wsdl2java tool. However, when i try to compile the proxy classes I get
the
following error on the Locator class

"SoapHeaderDemoLocator.java:0: Class javax.naming.Referenceable not
found in
class org.apache.axis.client.Service."

I have already updated the classpath. Any ideas of what I'm missing ?

Any information is appreciated,

Thanks,

Martin