axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ilka" <Svensk_Ti...@gmx.de>
Subject Fw: Problem with Deploying
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 12:43:55 GMT
Hi there,

I have problems to deploy my Service after I used the WSDL2Java tool.

I used the command:

java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -o . -d Session -a -p calc.ws calc.wsdl

and got  calcSoapImpl.java, Calc.Java, CalcService.java, CalcServiceLocator.java, CalcSoapBindingStub.java

and un-/deploy.wsdd files.

Than I modified my SoapBindingImplementation and  packaged all together in a jar file in Axis`
classpath.

If I tried to deploy this I got the Error message:

> org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd
> - Processing file deploy.wsdd
> - AxisFault: AxisFault
>  faultCode: http://xml.apache.org/axis/:Server.userException
>  faultString: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>  faultActor: null
>  faultDetail:
>         stackTrace: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException:
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

My wsdd file seems to be ok. What did I wrong???
Any help would be great!
Thanks in advance
Ilka

  Have you checked the server-config.wsdd file to make sure that the method you think you
deployed is there.

  Is your class with the method in the classpath?  In the classpath of the server?

  Jonathan Bricker
  Lilly Research Labs
  Java ATG/PChem Toolkit

       Ilka <Svensk_Tiger@gmx.de>