axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jabali Putrevu" <jabalim...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: can't find deserializer problem
Date Sat, 11 May 2002 18:10:08 GMT
Thank you Dennis for your reply.

I have a question. Please take a look at my stub class (ClsXMLAProxSoapBindingStub.java).
Service is instantiated in the constructor and registerTypeMapping is done in the after the
createCall() in another function (ClsXMLAProxSoapBindingStub::createCall) which is called
from discover().

The exception I'm getting only for the return type. For input parameters (which are similar
classes) there is no probem.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dennis Reil
  To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
  Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2002 9:46 AM
  Subject: Re: can't find deserializer problem

  Finally I found a way to get it work. You have to take the service-object and
  create a call. Then just create a mapping for the custom data type. Then do the
  method-calls as normal. I inserted the following lines after the instantiation of the
  service-object:
              QName collectionqn = new QName(DLM_NS,"collection");
              call.registerTypeMapping(Collection.class, collectionqn, new BeanSerializerFactory(Collection.class,
collectionqn),
                  new BeanDeserializerFactory(Collection.class,collectionqn));

  Regards
      Dennis Reil