axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Gabriel Choza Home" <gjch...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem installing Axis Beta2 on Tomcat 4.0.4b2
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 21:55:24 GMT
Hi, I hope someone can help. I'm having some trouble deploying the examples
in my latest Axis installation. After reading and applying all changes and
suggestions in this list, I have the following spec: Tomcat 4.0.4.b2, Axis
Beta 2, JDK1.4.0 on Windows2000 Pro. I've tried to deploy the Stock example
in the Axis samples directory. I can run the .jws file allright and the
service returns the expected value, but when I attempt to deploy, I get an
error:

When I enter this command from the ./samples/Stock directory...

java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd

I get the following error... I can't see what's wrong with my setup.

- Processing file deploy.wsdd
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:325)

        at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrateg
y.java:71)
        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:154)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:174)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:313)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:292)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:299)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:250)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.main(AdminClient.java:335)