axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Patricia Doyle" <pdoyle...@hotmail.com>
Subject Attachement Error!!
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 18:50:23 GMT
I have created a sample service to send an attachement taking help of
attachment sample. I can run attachment sample successfully but when I  try
to run my service I am getting following error:

- Exception:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter 'returnqname':  could not
find
deserializer for type urn:ws:DataHandler
        at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCHandler.onStartChild(RPCHandler.java:227)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(Dese
rializationContextImpl.java:831)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.ja
va:199)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElemen
t.java:589)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:224)
        at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:248)
        at
com.einsof.webservice.MyServiceSoapBindingStub.getFile(MyServiceSoapBindingStub.java:326)
        at com.einsof.test.MyServiceTest.main(MyServiceTest.ja
va:50)
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Exception: Remote Exception caught:
org.xml
.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter 'returnqname':  could not find
deserializer for type urn:ws:DataHandler
        at com.einsof.test.MyServiceTest.main(MyServiceTest.java:71)

Another question how large attachment AXIS can handle? I run a test with few
files around 1 or 2MB but after sending one or two files I get
OutofMemoryError.