axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "kulin parikh" <kulin_par...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Complex types from Axis Client
Date Tue, 28 May 2002 16:13:08 GMT
>You can use the WSDL2Java-Tool to generate a mapping class.
>Due to some limitations of the tool, it's not always possible but in
>many cases.

Well the way we are using axis is something like this.

User selects  wsld url.
We parse the file and give user the option to selects
methods available. And input to enter the values.

Then dynamically create a call to the service.
<Here_is_the_code>
Service  service = new Service();
Call call    = (Call) service.createCall();
call.setPortTypeName(new QName(_targetNameSpace,_portName));
call.setOperationName( new QName(_methodNameSpace, _methodName));

String[] paramNames = _parameterNames;
String[] paramTypes = _parameterTypes;
for(int i=0;i<paramNames.length;i++){
call.addParameter(paramNames[i],(QName)SOAP_CLASS_MAP.get(paramTypes[i]),javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode.IN);
}

</Here_is_the_code>

So in this kind of scenario i believe it will
not be possible to use wsdl2java.

There is no other way ??

regards